Information and procedures
- ABOUT UVIC
LLP/Erasmus and bilateral agreements
Before coming to the University of Vic
A Lifelong Learning Programme/Erasmus or bilateral agreement must be signed between your University and the UVic
You must be nominated by your University and your University must confirm your nomination to UVic
4. Application form
All the nominated students must send the online Application Form.
- Autumn semester and whole academic year: 15.05.2013
- Spring semester: 15.11.2013
5. UVic confirmation
Once your application has been accepted by your international academic coordinator at UVic, you will receive an email of confirmation from the International Relations Unit.
- for Autumn semester and whole academic year applications: 01.06.2013
- for Spring semester applications: 30.11.2013
6. General information
The International Relations Unit will contact you to welcome you to UVic and give you further advice for your stay with us.
- Autumn semester and whole academic year: June 2013
- Spring semester: December 2013
7. Access to the UVic Virtual Campus
All accepted students will be notified of their user name and password for the Virtual Campus account
8. Non-academic compulsory documentation
These are the documents you need to send to the International Relations Unit before your arrival at UVic.
- A digital copy of your European Health Card (European Union students)
- A digital copy of your private health insurance
9. Academic documentation
For information on the required academic documentation (Learning Agreement, etc.) you should contact your UVic international academic coordinator directly.
When you arrive at UVic
1. Orientation Week
For international exchange students
2. Registration at UVic
This process will be done together with your UVic international academic coordinator. Once you have chosen your subjects and handed in all the required documents you will be registered as a UVic student.
3. Start of the academic semester
- Autumn semester: September 2013*
- Spring semester: end January 2014*
* Starting dates can differ per faculties / schools. For more information contact your UVic international academic coordinator.
Before you leave UVic
Remember that at the end of the academic semester your Learning Agreement and Certificate of Attendance must be signed by your UVic international academic coordinator.